Whether you’re simply a viewer of TVPages or have a TVPage account, this page explains how we use your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy, covering the following:
- The Information we Collect;
- What we do with the Information;
- Your Choices.
The Information we Collect
The information we collect helps us provide an overall better service. We may collect information about your consumers’ engagement with the service on your website or other marketing channels that you may deploy with our service. This information includes:
- Usage Details
When you use our services, we may collect and store certain information on our servers, such as IP Address, details of how you used the service, and identifiers such as cookies. There are parts of our service that may also involve requesting emails or other information for our customers’ marketing purposes.
- Your Device
We may collect device-related information, such as hardware model, browser type, and operating system version, which may further include unique numbers referencing, for example, the operating system type and application version number.
We may set one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers on your browser to collect and store information when you visit our service.
What we do with the Information
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our service. We may also use the information to offer tailored content – like giving your consumers more relevant videos to watch, for which we may use information collected from cookies and other identifiers.
Consumers may always set their browsers to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. Any additional information (such as email address) would only be provided voluntarily by consumers as part of their engagement with the service.
No Sharing of Information
We do not share information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of TVPage without your consent, unless one of the following circumstances apply:
We will share information outside of TVPage if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TVPage, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Data Processing
We may share anonymous, aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with our partners. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect TVPage and users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to TVPage employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations with serious consequences for failing to meet these obligations.
Your privacy matters to TVPage. We regularly review compliance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Last Updated: October 23, 2017